Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

28/11/05

I got up early today because I decided to go to the school by my car. There was not enough space to park all the students’ car. I had to get there earlier than the other students to park my car. It took about 15minutes so I left my home at 7:45. When I got there, a few cars had already parked. Those cars could have been my classmates’. When I met them in the cafeteria, they were surprised because I was there so early. I told them the reason. Until the class started I studied grammar in the library. I am poor about articles. In my essay or writing I make a lot of mistakes of articles. Writing is the most difficult part of IELTS. I need at least 6 to take teacher training, which is the main reason of my studying abroad.
I had the second test on Friday and today I got my score. It was worse than before. I made easy mistakes in reading. If I had read the questions carefully, I could have got a higher mark. One of the reasons why my score was low was vocabulary. If I had known much vocabulary, I might have answered the questions very easily. In the listening test I missed listening to the script from number 1 to 5. It led me to get a low score. I was very nervous about the result because I wanted over 80%. Even if some students thought I was better than them, I couldn’t be satisfied with it because some students who didn’t study harder than me got a higher mark. Some one thinks I am mean, but I think it quite natural to think that. I have a last test in the end of December. I’m going to study to get the highest mark. I’ll listen to the CNN or VOA, read the news on the net, and talk more with my host family. I’ll also write the diary and let the teacher check it. After she checks it, I’m going to write it on my blog.
After school I went to the uni rec center which is a facility of the university. I have wanted to do exercises or to play some sports here since I came here. When I asked the trainer how much this gym will cost a month, she gave me an introduction. It cost only $40 per month. It is cheaper than the other gyms or Japanese one. I will join up it on Wednesday. If I don’t some exercises, I will get a fat. If I do exercise, it helps my study because the study makes me stressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home