Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

29/11/05
Today I had nothing special to do. Taking the class, talking with friends, it was a kind of boring day as well as usual.
It seemed to be hard to do my homework so I went back home early. While I was studying, my host brother asked me to take him to NEW MARKET which is near my house. Though I hadn’t finished my homework, I agreed with him to relax my feel and to help my host. I had wanted to help my host family, because they were so kind. The shopping took only 10minutes or less, but I was happy to be a useful person.
After dinner, I talked with my host mother about an international student who came from China and stayed at her house 10years ago. There were four children in my host family and the Chinese woman hated them. They were very young and very noisy at that age. I could imagine it very easily. She said my host mother that even though they were lovely cute for my host mother, the woman disliked them. Another 10years later, they become old and adult. They had a good influence on me to speak English more. I t was very difficult to understand their fast speaking. However, if I can communicate with them as well as their friend, I will be proud of my English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home