Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

30/11/05

After school was over, I went to the gym, the Uni Rec Center, to join up. I filled in the application form. When I got a member ship card, a staff member, who is young, showed me how to use the facilities. He spoke very fast, so I couldn’t understand what he said. I asked him same thing again and again. He answered my questions without a frown. I want to build up my body to play baseball after I go back to Japan as well as to make me relax.
I have been to the gym once in Japan, but I don’t have detailed knowledge of muscle training. I asked him to organize my training. It was difficult to tell him which part I need muscle. Struggling to explain my opinion, I told him. He managed to understand what I wanted to tell and he showed me about 7 trainings. The dumbbell which he chose was a little heavy for me. I really felt my muscle was poor, even though I played baseball until this spring. After I finished training, I felt my muscle were stressed. It was helpful to concentrate on my study.
I’ll go to the gym every other day. I want to be strong, but I have to be careful not to change my body too much so that my family and friends can’t realize me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home