Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Monday, December 05, 2005

1/12/05

Two months has already passed since I came here. I’ve wondered whether my English is improved or not. I think I have to study more…

Today I played soccer at the park near my school. Alex who is Korean student asked me to play soccer. There were about 10 students including Japanese, Korean and Saudi. At the beginning, I could play soccer as I thought. After 15minutes or more passed, I couldn’t run, following a ball. Though I went to the gym yesterday, I haven’t run for such a long time since I stopped playing baseball. No one got out of breath except me. Finally I was too tired to walk around. I managed to go home feeling my muscles were stressed.

During dinner, I talked with my host father and mother about a Japanese lunch. I told them that in Japan my mother made lunch every morning. It is almost same style between Japan and NZ. My host mother prepared desserts, ice cream with strawberries. It was very delicious and helpful to get sugar for my tired body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home