Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Monday, December 05, 2005

2/12/05

Today I went to my host father’s friend’s house to cerebrate moving to a new house with a party. My host father cooked chicken and salad to take the party. He was a chef so when there is something special, he always cooks delicious food. Everyone likes his food.

In the friend’s house I met a boy who was about 3years. He asked me to play with him. We played with his car toys. He often changed his opinion. I had to move around the house from inside to outside many times. Being always at his beck and call, I was exhausted. During dinner, he was very exited so he broke a glass. After he finished drinking a glass of juice, he out it on the edge of a table. At the same time he ran and the glass was dropped from the table. As I sat down near the table, I tried to catch the glass but I couldn’t. Though he was scolded by his mother after he broke the glass, he was still noisy.

On the way to my host house, my host father told me the friend’s house was small, even though they had four children. I think so, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home