Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Monday, December 05, 2005

3/12/05

Today I went to school though there was no class. Most of the students came there to use the computer, to study and to meet some friends. All I can do on Saturday is go to school, meet friends, and go out with them. If I had a lot of money to stay here, I would go traveling every weekend.

I went to a Mongolian food shop with my friends. we could choose our dishes, taking many kinds of meats and vegetables. When we finished eating, we were full but we couldn’t stand eating desserts. It was a pan cake with ice creams. It was delicious. We enjoyed lunch at only $9. We will go there again!

After lunch, we didn’t have any plan and we walked around the city center. We met some friends in front of the cinema. They gave us a discount ticket because they didn’t have enough time to watch the movie. Wondering that we could take a last bus, we decided to watch the horror movie, ‘Exorcism’. However, it wasn’t scary as much as we thought. Furthermore, teenagers were very noisy and naughty during the movie. It was terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home