Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Monday, December 05, 2005

4/12/05

I go to church with my host family every Sunday. I’m not Christian but going to church may be good experience. It is difficult for me to understand what people are saying so sometimes it’s boring but there is an American man who can speak Japanese because he was an elder in Japan. He always tells me about Christ as he translates English to Japanese. It seems to be hard to teach Christ using two languages. I really want to understand what people saying and what the Christ is without his help.

Today I wore a suit which was sent from Japan. When my host family saw me, they were surprised. They never thought that I wore a suit which to go to church. Some people couldn’t recognize me. When they noticed who I was, they were also surprised. As I wear a suit, I think I can be more handsome.

In the night I watched a DVD, ‘A Beautiful Mind’. My host family likes movies so there are many DVDs. I don’t have to borrow from the shop. This movie is about a person who won the novel prize though he had a mental problem. The scene which he struggled to understand whether it is real or not with his wife’s help was very nice. I cried subconsciously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home