Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Friday, December 09, 2005

5/12//2005

Today I and host mother talked about my friend who wanted to change his host family. He lives near my house and I always go to school together.

About one month ago, he told me that he wanted to change his host family. His host family is a young couple and he is the first person to host to their house. They didn’t cook dinner and left my friend alone, even though he was sick. Firstly being angry, he really wanted to change his host as soon as possible. However, he tried to accept his host because these problems might have been caused by his fault. He didn’t talk a lot with his host and he spent a lot of time in his room. I thought his challenge to try to have a good relation with them was really good. Nevertheless, he had a same situation last week. At this time, he decided firmly to leave his host house.

When I told my host mother this story, she also praised his effort. She told me some possible reasons why his host was not good. In her opinion, it’s because they are young and they don’t know much about looking after others. My host mother has four children so she knows how to treat children when they are sick. She also understood why his host didn’t make dinner. It might have been because they tried to save money or they were tired. If they buy too many foods to eat among 2or 3 people, the food can be rotten. They would buy food as much as they really need. That’s why my friend couldn’t be treated as well as me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home