Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Friday, December 09, 2005

6/12/05

When I got up, I had a sore throat. Owing to this, it was difficult to eat toasts for breakfast. While I was preparing for school, my host father asked me to give him a ride. Usually he goes to his work about 7:00 with his wife. He seemed to oversleep today. If my host mother had taken him to his office, he would also have been late for her work. His office is very near. I said yes to him. Looking at a traffic jam on my way to school, he was little surprised, because there is no traffic jam when he rives to work. While I was driving, he was talking about my friend who will go back to Japan after this block. He knows that I’ll take my friend to Auckland on December 24th. He asked me how I and friend will get there and where we will stay. After I answered his question, I got to school so I and my host father walked our own destination separately.

At my home when I stopped studying to have a rest, I found a Christmas tree in a living room. My host sisters were decorating the tree with a lot of illumination lights. Only 3weeks left until Christmas. It seems to be very strange to spend Christmas on summer. I can’t imagine a Santa Claus who comes to place where It isn’t snowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home