Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

10/12/05

After I got up from a long sleep, I went to school to check my essays. It was rally hard work. I made a lot of mistakes about articles. I have to be careful. In the afternoon my Korean friends shared their lunch. I and my Japanese friend ate it and talked a lot.

After a while I and my friend went to the university to play tennis. Getting there, looking for my friends, we were caught in a shower of rain. We couldn’t find my friends. After I met them at the city center, they finished playing tennis at that time. It was a waste of time.

While I could meet them, I went to the library and went to WARE HOUSE to buy a CD. I like English songs and I want to buy songs which are on the air on radio. It’s difficult to know what the song is from radio, because the speaking is too fast to hear the name. I managed to find a CD which is one of my favorite songs. Unfortunately I’ve known only that song title. I listened to it again and again.

When I went home, my host mother was watching TV. I asked her if she got some tickets to Australia. My host sister told me what they were doing yesterday at the city center. People who wear all yellow color clothes can get a free ticket to Australia. When I asked my host mother, I found two yellow tickets she told me that this two were the tickets they wanted. They spent a night in their tent to get them. They looked exhausted. Moreover, my host parents have to get up at 3:00 to take my host brother to Auckland Airport. My host brother will stay at his aunt’s house during his holiday. I hope he enjoy his stay.

Before I took a shower, I changed my hair style by myself. I bought a pair of hair scissors the day before. This was my first time to cut my hair by myself. It was thrilled because I had to cut the back of my hair relying on only my touch. I cut my hair very carefully so that I didn’t cut a wrong side. It took about for an hour. My hair became much shorter than before. When my host mother noticed my change, she was surprised and laughed. This didn’t mean that my hair style was strange. It was very interesting for her that I cut my hair by myself. Owing to this try, I can save money by not going to a barber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home