Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

9/12/05

Today I promised that I would eat lunch outside with my friend. He watched the movie, ‘Narnia’ in his class and we met in front of the cinema we went to the Masala club which is an Indian shop. We’ve been there once. We can eat curry and rice. It’s very tasty. We enjoyed eating and drinking, even tough it was still afternoon. We talked abot our studying. He wants to work at a bank. Now he is in 3rd grade at his university so he has to look for his job as soon as he goes back to Japan. Furthermore, he wants to go to university to study business management. I think he’ll be a good banker. Anyway, he was drunk by only a glass of beer! He has to be strong about alcohol.

After he went back to home, I talked with other friends. Though I wanted to go home, I noticed that I have to eat dinner outside, because my host went out to get a ticket to Australia. I don’t know what this means. During talking with friends at the bus center, a man talked to my friend. My friend can’t speak English very well, so he asked me to help. He told me that the man wanted to change the language of his Japanese camera to English. I’m good at mechanics and I told him. After I translated Japanese to English, I talked with him. He was an elder in Japan. He decided to ask us because we talked Japanese. He asked me what I’m doing here, how New Zealand life is and where my home stay is. I answered his questions. To our surprise he knows an American man who I met at the church and they’re friend! How small world is! We talked a lot. He had been waiting the bus to Auckland to meet his friends. when the bus came, we said good bye but it was the wrong bus. His bus came another five minutes later. We can’t meet another time from next Thursday because he’ll go to Australia to work. We made an appointment to meet the next week day.

I and my friends went to Minzoku-cyon which is one of Korean restaurants. It was too hot to eat. I drank a lot of water. After we left there, we went to drink. However, the bar we went first didn’t allow us to drink alcohol. Nobody had a passport. We looked for another bar where we could drink without a passport. As soon as we entered the shop we found, I asked a barman whether we can drink without ID or not. He admitted us to drink in return for become a member. We enjoyed drinking there because it was cheaper than any other bars because of membership. While we were enjoying drinking, NZ people came there and talked to us. One of them was very funny. He made me us laugh. We went out the bar to take a last bus.

When we were walking towards to bus station, I met my host staying in a tent! I and my host was surprised each other because we didn’t think we would meet there. There was a long queue there. I want to ask what happened tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home