Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Monday, December 12, 2005

8/12/05

This time I want to ask some questions. Could you give me advice?

My dream is to be an English teacher in Japan. English is my favorite subject and it is the most common language all over the world. I ca communicate with foreign people through English. I also think I’m the right person to become a teacher and teach my students a lot of things. That’s why I decided to study abroad to improve my English and have more experience.

Anyway, two month has passed since I started my studying, but I can’t think my English is improving. I have to get at least 6.0 at IELTS to take a teacher training course after my 9months course. I know the teacher training is very difficult to pass even for a native speaker. I must keep my purpose always high to push my self to study hard. My studying here is not long enough to learn English. Others can stay here as long as they want. So I need some advice how to improve my English as much and as quickly as I can.

Everyday I try to write my diary but do you think there is some better practice than writing an essay of IELTS everyday? I like the Reading & Writing class but I also have to improve speaking skill. Can I take extra speaking practice with a teacher after afternoon class? I watch an English DVD almost days. Is it helpful for listening? These are the some examples of my wondering.

Please give me advice!

From my teacher:
・ Talking a lot with host family.
・ Read a lot of books including five vocabularies which you don’t know in a page.
・ Watching a lot of movies is helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home