Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Friday, December 09, 2005

7/12/05

Today I had a good time with host family. Eating dinner at 7:00, I and host brother, Mu, played touch like rugby but tackle. He brought a small ball from his room. He told me the rules. All we had to do was walk and touch three times until he touched down. We were moving around from side to side to avoid a touch.

When we were playing, my oldest host sister, Kam, came and joined. I and mu had changed the rule to tackle each other, but we decided that boys didn’t tackle her. Being three, changing team to two to one in rotation, we were enjoying playing. She was the best walker among the three.

After 15minutes later, host father, Pat, came to see what we were doing. While he was watching our match, he was shooting. At the time when I touched down, Kam suggested to play ‘illumination’. I didn’t know how to play it. She told me that after the first person shoot his or her first time, the second person starts shooting. The shooter as to shoot until he r she sinks a shot. When the shooter sinks a shot earlier than the former, the former loses the game. We played with four hardly changing rotation. Mu was not good at this game. Always losing the game, he became a cheat. He obstructed others but this made us funny. We were laughing a lot, during playing it.

After we finished, we were exhausted. I enjoyed wonderful time as a member of his host family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home