Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

11/12/05

My host parents went to Auckland to pick up my host brother. My host brother’s gone to Australia. My host parents came back home in the afternoon. That’s why I didn’t go to church. I and my friend are going to make dinner for a friend who we met at church. Though I had to make an appointment, I couldn’t meet him on Sunday so I’ll call him. We are going to make Japanese food. My friend will go back to Japan soon. She won’t go to church ever. She’ll enjoy her last time to go somewhere with her friends. She has to have a party to meet him.

Well, I knew the sad news that I can’t go to Christmas party in Auckland next week. My host parents visit the motel which they will spend n their way home. It’s not big enough to stay with 6people. So they decided that they stay the motel with their daughters. However, my host mother feels sorry for me and they’ll have a big dinner on Christmas. Though I want to go to Auckland, I can’t do anything.

In 2weeks the last test will start. I have to study harder and get a higher mark than before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home