Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

12/12/05

I and Japanese friend decided when we would make a Japanese dinner for her host family and our friend. When she asked her host mother which day would be best to invite me and my friend, her host parents told her that they would go to Rotorua on the Thursday. After they come home, they might be tired and they want her to make dinner. She told me this on the phone. After a while I told my friend who we met at church that we want to take photos with him at her last time. I’ve known that he’ll be free on Wednesday, because I phoned him last night. However, he told me that he was not sure that he would go if it would be on Thursday. He perhaps come and see us. I hope nothing happens to him on Thursday.

We haven’t decided yet what kind of food we’ll make. There are many famous Japanese food, but we couldn’t make them very well even we were in Japan. We don’t want her host and my friend to be disappointed. We have only a day to prepare our plan. We’ll do our best.

I was about to forget to write that we took photos with my class mates during the break which was much longer than usual. When a classmate asked us to take photos, most of classmates, took their own camera. Luckily I had my camera today. We took many photos with many situations. Some classmates will continue their courses, others will go back to their country. We couldn’t meet each other after this block, but we can keep in touch in many ways; letters, phones and Internet. We’ve studied English for each goal. Only 8days left until I finish this course. I want to enjoy studying with them as much as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home