Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

13/12/05

Today a Saudi student started home stay at my house. He lives in my host bother’s room who has gone to Australia, and his room is larger than my room. After I came home from the gym, he came to my room. He asked something about my home stay and me. I told him my host stay was nice. He showed me his photos with his nice modern mobile. He introduced his brothers, nephew and friends. I was surprised that he took a photo with a very famous American, though I couldn’t remember. Maybe he was the United Nations Secretary General.

Before talking, my host family took care of him very much at dinner. The dinner was chicken, potato and salad, but he ate only chicken. My host father asked him why he hadn’t eaten other dishes. The Saudi student is fussy so he only ate food he likes. My host father was chef and he wanted to eat every food he made. He was annoyed about the Saudi’s behavior. However, my host father asked the Saudi to write down what he would want to eat and my host father told the Saudi that he would try to make food he could eat. He’s staying at my house for only three weeks but I want to talk a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home