Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

14/12/05

After school, I and Yukako went to the WAREHOUSE to buy a soft ball. She was a soft ball player when she was a high school student. She’s been staying at Hamilton nearly 6months, though she’ll go back Japan soon. She told me how boring Hamilton is on our way to the WAREHOUSE. I agreed with her about some points. We have to spend a lot of money whatever we do, especially entertainment. When we were looking for the ball, we were surprised that some tennis balls or squash balls, which had been packed were stolen. If I saw the scene when someone stole the ball, I would call a shop assistant. I can’t believe that people take a product from a shop without paying money. Finally we didn’t buy anything after enjoying window shopping.

At the same time I was back of school, my friends were planning to do skydiving in Taupo on Saturday. I told them that I would go and give them a ride. Firstly we planned to go there with 4people including me, but one of my friends wanted to ask his friend out. I was not sure how many people can ride in my car. It looks smaller than other cars. Daven told me that people could ride in my car as same as the number of the seatbelts. When I counted the seatbelts, it was five. I didn’t think five people can ride so that I had refused to go to skydiving with 5. Fortunately, we can go including my friend’s girl friend, though she isn’t real girl friend of him.

I wonder that I can drive alone. I have to get up before 6:00 to pick them up. Our skydiving will start at 10:30. Perhaps it takes for 2hours or more to get there. Only I can drive a car. I’ll go to bed very early not to fall asleep during driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home