Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Monday, April 27, 2009

What is your method of note taking?

First, I start from headings and write details as a professor talk. I leave a line when I write so that I can add things or thought what I have later. If a professor emphasizes phrases or I think it will be important, I will underline or put a star in front of the sentence. I also write what it is similar to or familiar with, and what I think and feel about so that I remember more than just writing the sentences. Actually, I do not read my note again later so that I have to think really clear when I first write my note in order to put these ideas in my brain for a long. I am not a good drawer, but if I need I will draw a picture. It is very important to put visual images which I imagine. It makes my thought more clear.
The way I take notes like this is I like organize things. Some people can take notes like really artistic and it looks very beautiful, but for me, it is very important organize my thought in my note and clearly see what I was or am thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home