Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Monday, April 27, 2009

First of all, it was very hard to write ‘Visual Rhetoric Analysis.’ I described and analyzed the cartoon but I did not know how to start this paper. Also I could not withdraw any larger social issue or impact from the cartoon so I could not reach my conclusion. I have to consider the argument in the cartoon very carefully and have to lead to a good conclusion.
I shared my paper and I got a feedback from others, though I did not want to do so. He told me that my description and analysis are clear and good, but also told me that my thesis is little confused. I need a good strong thesis to start my argument.
Also I noticed several things after I read others’ work. One student mentioned about colors and shapes which I had not think of. Now I can describe why the cartoonist uses that color and how it affects the cartoons. I, however, have to think of the hidden intention more cautiously as others touched in their work.
In addition to this, I want to learn how to get attention with good introduction. Others wrote ‘to see visual images are stronger than to read actual fact.’ I agree that point but I want to start a sentence in a different way to draw attention.
I will start observing the cartoon more and thinking more deeply so that I can get ideas from different ways and I try to write nearly 1500 words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home