Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Topic: Cell phone

Audience questions:
Everyone uses a cell phone. Tons of new versions come out with new features every day. You can browse web pages, download music and take a picture. Lots of car accidents are happened because of using cell phone during driving. The style of communication is also changing. Manner and morals of using cell phone becomes a big problem.

Purpose questions:
I can bring new perspectives of using cell phone to the audience or inform a surprising fact to the audience. Some researches show the disadvantages of using cell phone so I can research those resources. This will bring me the new perspective as I am the one who uses cell phone a lot. I will surprise the audience who also owns and uses cell phone a lot by showing incredible fact or case happened by using cell phone and let the audience think again about their use of cell phone.

Context questions:
I may have difficulty with writing if focus on only one feature. I will use several findings and put them together to give great impacts on audience thoughts. Using cell phone has something to do with society, communication, advertisement and so on. Thus this will be complex enough for this assignment. While cell phone gives us high technology, cell phone is changing the style of communication or morals and trigger lots of accidents. Even Barack Obama was blamed on his use of blackberry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home