Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

16/12/05

I did last speaking test better than before. I kept talking about my topic whether my talking was correct or not. At the previous speaking test, I couldn’t keep talking and I felt very nervous about my result so that I cried. It was terrible. After about that I tried to talk as much as I can. As the result I didn’t feel nervous and took the speaking test easily.

Well, I’ll go to Taupo to do skydiving tomorrow. I have to get up before 6:00 to pick up all of my friends and to get there by 9:20. Today my host family has gone to Auckland so I cooked my dinner. At the same time I cooked, I made two kinds of sandwiches for tomorrow’s breakfast to eat in the car. One of my friends asked me to do this, because I was lost at the pool in this evening. Firstly I didn’t want to make lunch, but I like cooking. The two kinds of sandwiches contained chicken cutlet and ham with tomato and lettuce, which was prepared for my dinner during this weekend. I’ll sleep early to enjoy tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home