Take it easy...

the blog which is published my essay or diary written in english in NZ.

Monday, April 27, 2009

At a Glance
1. Am I interested in this topic?
I am the one who use cell phone a lot, I am interested in finding facts to surprise those who are addicted to cell phone. Finding these facts, I want to warn people the disadvantages of using high technology.
2. Can I argue position on this topic?
First, summarize benefits of using cell phone. Communication problems, accidents triggered by cell phone, and biological problems will be raised. Then talk about how bad using cell phone is on human body.
3. Will I be able to find enough research material on this topic?
Paper that argues cell phone usage / Article and Journal/ Statistics (accidents) /
4. Does this sort of research appeal to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home